2021 GiVE 365 Application & Requirements
GiVE 365 members want to learn about the important work being done by nonprofits to address community problems and create opportunities for those who live here. By being a grantee, or even an applicant, your organization(s) will be exposed to a group of community-minded philanthropists. The theme for this year’s GiVE 365 grant round is “COVID Can’t Stop Good”
- The application should be submitted by a lead nonprofit agency (It is not required, but if there are other participating organizations they should be listed in the application).
- The lead agency must be a certified 501(c)(3).
- Grant awards will only be paid to the lead agency.
- The lead agency may distribute funds to partner organizations. This should be clearly outlined in the project budget. The Rusk County Community Foundation is not responsible for enforcing the distribution of funds to other partners by the lead agency.
- A total of $8,500 is available to be granted, and grant applications can be submitted for $1,000-$3,000.
- Grant funds need to be utilized within one year of receipt.
- Grant recipients will be required to supply updates on the project and fund utilization.
- Deadline for application is April 23, 2021.
- GiVE 365 grant review teams will review all eligible applications and choose a group of finalists. You will be notified via email of the review teams’ decision regarding your application by the end of the day on April 30 2021.
- If chosen as a finalist, your organization must prepare and submit a video presentation of your project by May 7, 2021.The projects and presentations will then go to an online vote beginning May 7, 2021. Voting will end on May 14, 2021. The grant team will then meet the week of May 10th to decide award recipients and grant amounts. Awards will be announced by the end of May 2021
Grantees are also strongly encouraged to participate in GiVE 365 member events such as providing a volunteer opportunity for a small group of members; presenting at a brown bag lunch; or inviting members to events or for a site visit.
Contact us at with questions or to submit applications and additional information.
The 2021 timeline is outlined below.
- March 2021 finalize grant committee, publicize grant availability
- March 29, 2021 – Grant applications made available. Theme publicized.
- April 23, 2021 – Grant applications due (online submission if mailed must be postmarked April 23, 2021).
- April 2021– Grant team meets to review applications
- April 30, 2021 – day by which finalists will be contacted
- May 7, 2021– day by which Grant finalists must provide a video presentation to Give 365 Rusk
- May 7, 2021– Online voting for grant winners begins
- May 14, 2021 – Voting for grant recipients by Give 365 members ends.
- May 31, 2021 – Grant award recipients announced.
Choose to download the .pdf file or utilize the online application below (preferred). The online application cannot be saved once it has been started. Please complete and submit simultaneously. Supporting documentation and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.