GiVE 365 members want to learn about the important work being done by nonprofits to address community problems and create opportunities for those who live here. By being a grantee, or even an applicant, your organization(s) will be exposed to a group of community-minded philanthropists. The theme this year is “Focus on the Future of Rusk County.”
- The application should be submitted by a lead nonprofit agency (It is not required, but if there are other participating organizations they should be listed in the application).
- The lead agency must be a certified 501(c)(3).
- Grant awards will only be paid to the lead agency.
- The lead agency may distribute funds to partner organizations. This should be clearly outlined in the project budget. The Rusk County Community Foundation is not responsible for enforcing the distribution of funds to other partners by the lead agency.
- A total of $8,500 is available to be granted, and grant applications can be submitted for up to $3,000.
- Grant funds need to be utilized within one year of receipt.
- Grant recipients will be required to supply updates on the project and fund utilization.
- Deadline for application is March 31, 2022.
- GiVE 365 grant review teams will review all eligible applications and choose a group of finalists. You will be notified via email of the review teams’ decision regarding your application by the end of the day on April 11, 2022.
- . If chosen as a finalist, your organization will be invited to give an in person presentation of your project and application on April, 28th at 6pm at Jump River Electric.
- Grants will be awarded May 24th at the Amphitheater in Memorial Park in Ladysmith.
Grantees are also strongly encouraged to participate in GiVE 365 member events such as providing a volunteer opportunity for a small group of members; presenting at a brown bag lunch; or inviting members to events or for a site visit.
Contact us at with questions or to submit applications and additional information.
The 2022 timeline is outlined below.
- March 1, 2022 – Grant applications made available. Theme publicized.
- March 31, 2022 – Grant applications due (online submission if mailed must be postmarked March 31, 2022).
- April 2022– Grant team meets to review applications
- April 11, 2022 – Day by which finalists will be contacted
- April 28, 2022– Day of presentation of projects at Jump River Electric
- April 28, 2022– Voting for grant winners by Give 365 members begins
- May 6, 2022 – Voting for grant recipients by Give 365 members ends.
- May 10, 2022 – Grant award recipients announced.
- May 24, 2022 – Grants will be awarded May 24th at the Amphitheater in Memorial Park in Ladysmith
Choose to download the .pdf file or utilize the online application below (preferred). The online application cannot be saved once it has been started. Please complete and submit simultaneously. Supporting documentation and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.