The Partners of Rusk County Memorial Fund is a volunteer organization whose mission is to provide support for the health community of Rusk County and the Marshfield Medical Center-Ladysmith and its patients and to the residents of Rusk County. The Partners have assisted with the purchase of the following items: This represents only the past few years.
- A sculpture for the Healing Garden at the entrance to the hospital.
- A healing garden that is located in the front of the hospital. This includes a water feature and a bench so patients’ families can find comfort in troubled times.
- Various key pieces of hospital equipment requested by hospital staff through the Partner’s Wish Program.
- Handicap Swing for Memorial Park.
- First aid kits for the Rusk County Sheriff and
- Ladysmith Police Departments’ vehicles.
- A LUCAS 3 machine which performs CPR allowing ER staff to attend to the patient.
Our 2021 goal is to raise money for initial and advanced EMT training for Rusk County.
Our membership is open to all and donations from the public are appreciated.