The Servite Center for Life was incorporated in 2002 and closed in December of 2020. The Center, an interfaith ministry, rooted in the Servite tradition, presented spiritual, religious, and educational programs to the people of the Ladysmith and Rusk County area. The public continues to be invited to enjoy the Labyrinth, Healing Rain Garden, Peace Pole, and Medicine Wheel located on the Servants of Mary property in Ladysmith, Wisconsin.
The Servite Center for Life Fund was established in 2017 as a means to continue the Center’s Mission by providing grants to organizations and groups that:
- promote education and action in social justice issues
- support and benefit those in need ( the vulnerable in society)
- work toward a sustainable environment and protect our common home
- promote the Arts and creative expression
- promote women’s rights and justice issues