To serve special needs individuals, this fund will consider the following:
- Supports individuals that participate in programs that improve the health, social skills and general education of special needs individuals(i.e. camp).
- Provides funds for health care emergencies (i.e. gas card, hotel voucher).
- Provides funds towards medical, technical or exercise equipment that cannot be obtained through other resources.
- Supports initiatives that enhance self-sufﬁciency (i.e. classes, lessons, and courses).
Funds are available on a first come, first serve basis. Grant requests in excess of $200 are possible but will require more extensive review by the Shane Jenness Special Needs Fund Grant Committee.
Applicants, please note:
- You must be a Rusk County Resident.
- All information in allocation of this money is confidential.
- An individual may apply for/receive only one grant per year from the date of issue.